Site audience and purpose
People interested in the Cayman Islands Film Industry are the primary audience for this site.
The site is divided into five main topics; namely:
- About Us provides information about the Cayman Islands Film Commission.
- Filming provides details on filming in the Cayman Islands.
- Locations Library lists potetntial filming locations situated around the Cayman Islands.
- Production Resource listings of talent, technicial, equipment and services for film makers in the Cayman Islands.
- Incentives details government incentives for those wanting to film in the Cayman Islands.
Additionally, there are three reference topics - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Contact Us, and Forms.
Pages on the site conform to a standard format.
The banner menu provides links to the main topics and the reference topics from each page of the site. Click on the Film Commission logo to return to the homepage.
At the foot of each page is information on the date the page was published or last modified, the primary contact details for the Cayman Island Film Commission, and other useful links, e.g. terms and conditions, access keys, feedback, etc.
The left column, except on the homepage, shows a local menu specific to the section of the site currently being visited.
Abbreviations and acronyms
Pages and documents may contain unfamiliar abbreviations and acronyms. Please review the glossary of abbreviations and acronyms for clarification.
We welcome any feedback and suggestions on what you would like us to publish on the site; please use the feedback form.
If you have any queries about the Agencyname's work and policies please contact the Film Commission by phone, between 08:30 and 17:00 Monday - Friday, on (345) 945-0943.
Last Updated: 2009-01-23